When gathering inside for in person worship our goal as a church is to worship and praise God in a safe manner. We will practice all safety precautions provided to us by the CDC, and Indiana State Department of Health. While having in person worship we will ensure these steps are taken:
• Mask worn at all times by our attendants at all times. Mask will be provided.
• Regulate the number and flow of people entering, attending, and departing from worship spaces to ensure safe distancing.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed in high-contact locations (e.g. bathroom, entry, exit) and staff, members, and guests will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering the building.
• Signage will be placed telling staff, members, and guests to not enter if they are symptomatic or if they have tested positive for COVID-19.
• Attendants will be asked to gracefully dismiss themselves from worship if he or she becomes ill or begins to develop symptoms.
• We will encourage healthy hygiene amongst participants and attendants.